Please note the dimension size is an estimation only. The idea is to use four pictures to tell a story, as well as showing the followings:
1. The realism of the stone statue in the real scene.
2. The texture and light perception of the stone statues.
3. The sense of silence, difference, and time passing through four similar paintings.
4. The rhythm change from left to right, from dynamic to static.
5. The difference between the black stone statue and the bright-color tape measure.
6. The little characters add a dynamic dimension to the static stone statue.
7. In the end, it is the story presented and discovered by the paintings themselves.